I have managed to find myself a flatmate (Chrystal) so hopefully we'll be finding a flat this month to move into mid-June. Adam's coming back and Ingrid following and there's the prospect of perhaps going abroad! I can't decide where to yet - I might be going to Turkey with Mum but I want to travel somewhere on my own, perhaps visiting someone in a different country. Sounds exciting to me!
Other than that, just revising for my exam and getting my final project done. I will be finished by the 21st of May, and then I can just bum about - perhaps find another job also, seeing as I will be losing mine pretty soon!
Also, check out my little brother Elliot in his latest kickboxing match - he is in the red trousers with black stripes. He won, in case you couldn't tell! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY1f3giPD48
I'm not sure if anyone even reads this blog but I guess putting stuff down in text is mildly cathartic.
Peas xxxt

No comments:
Post a Comment