This year, I decided 2010 was the ideal time to decide to make myself the person I want to be. First things first - start with the body. I have spent the last 3 months eating better, have cut out all junk foods and things high in sugar, and have started eating more salads and portioning things better. I have also started to ease myself into eating more brown things, like rice, pasta and bread. I read up on diets that are best for people with PCOS and complex carbs were a major point, along with things low in fat, obviously. So hopefully that will help. 5 pounds practically dropped off me, but then that was it, so I joined the gym on monday. Just been doing a lot of cardio so far, getting my fitness levels up and so on. One day I'll go when all the men aren't crowded around the weights so I can have a go :) So we'll see how that goes. Probably coincidence but when I jumped on the scales tuesday morning I'd lost another pound. Fingers crossed I hit my goal by June :)
I have also spent a lot of time thinking recently. Perhaps too much. I have come to some conclusions - some very upsetting. The main one was that moving in with Luke completely changed our dynamic and I don't like it. I can't live with him. It's much too hard, he knows this too. Perhaps it's a good thing then that I'll have to move home at the end of June. I actually can't think of anything worse than moving home. Don't get me wrong, I love my family, but it's moving out that made me realise that I did and gave me the chance to have a really great relationship with my Mum. Moving back will probably leave me with zero independence (again) and I'll have to travel so much more, which irritates me. I was really hoping that someone would have a spare room for me somewhere but it turns out that either no one wants to live with me, or everyone made plans a long time ago that didn't include me. *sigh* I guess I'll have to suck it up! Or find my own place. Just had a quick look on gumtree and found some flats for 350 a month which is affordable for me. We'll see!
So yeah. That's me I guess. Lates.

No comments:
Post a Comment