I severely doubt that anyone who lives in the UK (or in fact, anyone at all...) is interested in the mindless blah that I have to offer, but Adam created a blog so I want one too :D
So I've done Thailand, I've got a flat and I'm living with the boy. What's next? Uni, of course. So far I have no feelings about this other than intrigue - what will it be like? Will I fit in? Will I make any friends? Will I enjoy the course? Well. To satisfy my curiosity I actually went on the MMU website to really REALLY look at the prospectus and check out what I'll be doing in each year of the course. So far, it looks pretty good, first year is the basics and getting to grips with the way uni works, second year I believe I have the option to study in the US or Australia (that will be something to think about!) and third year I don't want to think about too much because it's too far away. Haha.
Other than the one book I've bought for my course, I've not really done much else to prepare myself...seeing as uni starts in a few weeks I should probably get myself sorted. It will come to me as I require it I guess.
Along with a lot of worrying about money and life in general, I've just been working as much as Faith allows me to and dossing about at the flat with Luke. He's been trying to get me to work out (with him as personal trainer) but so far I have refused. Living in the flat is awesome; it's damp and small but for now, it's OURS and that's good enough for me. Life with Luke was difficult at first, but now we've sort of settled into a routine and learned more about each other in terms of mood and things like that. I believe that there is a lot more to learn about life though, all I know how to do so far is housework, food shopping and paying bills (although even that's messed up at the moment...stupid British Gas!!)
For now I think I'll leave it; I have nothing else of worth to comment on. I might update when I feel like it, when I have something to say or when I'm just so goddamned bored I might die.
Peas x
Sunday, 23 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment